During mechanical feeding, some documents may get out of
alignment during the scan process. Documents may be produced with
varying degrees of misalignment known as the skew angle of the
The Image Deskew feature can be used to detect and correct this
skew angle. It also allows you to specify the minimum and maximum
angles that should be corrected.
To set Image Deskew, use the following procedure:
- Select the image database and click [Scanning
- On the Scanning Module main window, click on [Image
Control] to open the Scanner Image Control window.
- Click [Advanced Scanner Features].
- Click [Image De-Skew] on the Image-Master Advanced
Features dialog box.
- The Deskew Setup dialog box opens.
- Detection – Select this check box to enable skew
- Correction – Select this check box to enable correction
of skewed images.
- Minimum Angle, Maximum Angle – In degrees, enter the
minimum and maximum skew angles that should be corrected.
When all selections have been made, click [OK].