Preset List: Printing an Internal List
See Preset List /Drop-down
Editing for more information regarding preset lists.
- From the Index Field Editor dialog in the Configuration Module,
select the desired database field to delete.
- Click on the [Selected Field Options] button.
NOTE: Verify that the correct field has
been selected before proceeding.
- Click on the Preset list / Drop down list configuration
label to open the List Control interface.
- Click on the [Internal List] radio button if it is not
- Click on the [Edit List] button.
- Click on the [Print/Export] button.
- Choose whether to query the database for detailed usage
- Click the [Yes] button (or press enter) to include
database usage statistics in the report. Currently these statistics
include the number of documents that match each of the items in the
list. This information can help identify list items that are
obsolete or unused, and can help identify list item usage in
preparation for consolidating related list items.
- Click the [No] button to omit database usage statistics.
This option will produce a report that contains all of the list
items in the order they appear in the list.
- Select the desired destination for the report.
- Preview - Displays the report on-screen in a special
viewing window that provides basic page and report navigation tools
and a simple magnification tool. Once the preview window is closed
the “Preset List Control - Print Destination” dialog box will be
redisplayed where another destination for the report may be
- Print - Invokes the Windows Printer Selection dialog box
where a specific Windows printer (including virtual printers such
as Print to Image-Master) can be selected. Printer options such as
paper size, orientation, and output tray can be specified. The
report will be send to he selected printer. Once all of the pages
in the report have been sent to the printer the “Preset List
Control - Print Destination” dialog box will be redisplayed where
another destination for the report may be chosen.
- Close - Choose this option to close the “Preset List
Control - Print Destination” dialog box.