Security: Adding New User Accounts
- In the Image-Master Access Control window, click the
- NEW USER appears in the Account List and in the
Username text box.
- Replace the NEW USER letters with the name of the user
account you want to add. Up to 15 characters may be used in the
Username field. Punctuation and spaces are allowed. The case does
- If desired, type a password in the Password text box. Up
to 10 characters may be used in the Password field. Punctuation and
spaces are allowed. The case does not matter.
- Assign access rights for the account. Refer to User Account Maintenance for details on the
Access Rights options.
- The process of adding a new user is complete. The account will
be created when the Security Maintenance window is
Exiting Image-Master Access Control
The Image-Master Access Control window remains open for
additional account maintenance (additions, deletions, and
modifications) until either the [OK] or [Cancel]
buttons are selected.
- Click [OK] to write all of the changes to the security
database and return to the Master Control window. At this
point the new security options will be in effect. Users who are
already running Image-Master at the time the changes are saved will
be affected immediately.
- Click [Cancel] to discard all changes made to
Image-Master security and user accounts.