Security: Deleting User Accounts
- In the Image-Master Access Control window, highlight the
user to delete. The selected name will appear in the
- Click the [Delete] button.
- Click [Yes] to confirm the deletion or [No] to
abandon the deletion.
Exiting Image-Master Access Control
The Image-Master Access Control window remains open for
additional account maintenance (additions, deletions, and
modifications) until either the [OK] or [Cancel]
buttons are selected.
- Click [OK] to write all of the changes to the security
database and return to the Master Control window. At this
point the new security options will be in effect. Users who are
already running Image-Master at the time the changes are saved will
be affected immediately.
- Click [Cancel] to discard all changes made to
Image-Master security and user accounts.